Modzy enables AI to be used where it’s needed most: fighting fraud, waste and abuse, automating back office processes, and improving decision-making
AI is changing how civil government agencies engage with citizens, offering operational efficiencies, cost savings, more personalized services, and better satisfaction. For civil government agencies without a robust bench of data science talent, Modzy offers a marketplace of pre-trained AI models across a wide range of AI applications. The Modzy platform allows organizations to add AI power to any application, easing IT and IS departments work in managing and governing AI assets in a centralized location. Modzy is also built to comply with a wide range of security standards including those set by NIST, FISMA and FedRAMP.
Empower your organization with true enterprise AI today
Fast-track your back-office processes by accelerating the traditionally arduous document review and reporting processes.
- Summarize content in media, forms, and other long-form documents to speed document review
- Identify and classify named entities in text documents for easier and faster review and analysis
Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Identify anomalous behaviors to flag and catch fraudsters in their tracks, saving your agency time, money, and other precious resources.
- Enable real-time monitoring for claims, payments, and service requests, as well as insider behavior, to flag suspicious activity
- Better regulate performance by comparing individual organizations’ performance against industry standards
Accelerate research projects and studies in support of new treatments, vaccines, etc., while improving patient protection against fraud.
- Speed up efforts to discover new drugs and treatments to accelerate the time to clinical trials
- Lead the way in establishing standards and regulations for AI-enabled tools leveraged in support of healthcare provided to patients