Deploy, use, and monitor all your AI models
Central location to measure performance
- Complete ModelOps – model deployment, management, governance and monitoring at scale
- Deploy Anywhere – in the Cloud, On-Prem, Our Managed Cloud, or at the Edge
- Autoscaling – Manage your AI infrastructure and control costs
- Security – Enterprise security with Patented Adversarial Defense to prevent data poisoning and model stealing
- Integrations – Integrates with all training and data pipeline tools to easily fit into your environment
- Retraining – Drift detection and re-training keep you models in peak condition
- Model Marketplace – Manage your models or subscribe to certified, pre-trained and retrainable models from the marketplace
Customer Success with Modzy
Energy Company Expands Revenue
Energy Company Expands Revenue with Modzy
Value: As the energy and utilities sector, and those who support it, look for ways to innovate, AI can power real-time analytics to reveal new insights from the explosion of available data.
Modzy in Action: Using the power of the Modzy Platform combined with a pre-trained model in the marketplace, a solar energy company in the Texas analyzed all the rooftops in Austin, TX to understand the addressable market in expansion of solar panels
Results: Driving new market and revenue expansion, the models identified available rooftop space to help better target installation of solar panels to available structures.
Reducing Risk and Improving Governance
Value: As organizations add AI capability to their existing IT systems, many have been focused on the benefits of increased efficiencies, reduced costs, and higher revenues. All of the energy and excitement around quickly adopting AI, however, has led to the emergence of risks related “shadow AI,” with teams building AI-enabled solutions outside of the purview of IT departments.
Results: CIOs are turning to Modzy to centralize the management and governance of AI across their organizations, through the power of transparency, auditability, and security. By centralizing their AI management with Modzy, these organizations are seeing better returns on their AI investments, while eliminating risks associated with “shadow AI.”
CIO Governance and Security
Reducing “Shadow AI” in the Enterprise
Fortune 500 Compliance Innovation
Compliance Cost Savings
Value: To keep pace with the ever evolving and expanding regulatory environments, large enterprises are turning to the power of AI-enabled tools to ensure that they remain compliant.
Results: Working with a large Fortune 500 company, Modzy ModelOps platform was used to scale and manage AI models to identify, escalate, and mitigate compliance risks associated with a new cybersecurity requirement. By deploying a Modzy-powered AI solution, the company was able to flag and address any risks well ahead of the compliance deadline, and avoid the costly ramifications of failing to comply with the requirement in time.