Site Reliability Engineer
Job Description Summary
Artificial Intelligence is changing the world around us. At Modzy, we are at the forefront of the AI revolution, bridging the gap between the lab and full-scale production utilization of the best models and algorithms, including some exciting patent-pending innovations of our own.
As our Head of Site Reliability Engineering, you will help us design and build our next-generation Enterprise AI Platform and Marketplace to handle the intricate needs of the most demanding Fortune 500 and Government customers. Be a part of a global engineering team, taking a lead role to define, implement, and operate a modern cloud stack that doesn’t compromise on security or performance.
We’re looking for someone who has some battle scars and some hard-earned wisdom gained by time working on a complex cloud application. We want someone who is excited about building the future as it’s being invented. We want a thoughtful technical leader who is eager to put their experience to good use while growing the scope of that expertise, all the while mentoring a team to achieve more than they can on their own.
Most of all, we want someone who wants to create the future, be a part of an incredible team, and build an awesome product in the process.
Is that you?
- 3+ years of DevSecOps or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- 1+ years of production experience with Kubernetes
- 3+ years of production experience with a major cloud provider (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCE)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, Spinnaker)
- Proficiency in a scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a Solutions Architect or in a role that directly supported a customer
- Experience with multi-cloud or hybrid-cloud
- Knowledgable about latest cloud security best practices
- Experience with service meshes