You’re part of the Modzy engineering team that is dedicated to helping customers extract the maximum value from our software. As a Deployment Engineer, you apply your technical know-how and client-service mindset to work directly with Modzy customers on deployment, integration, custom features and onboarding.
- You will deploy cutting edge complex technical solutions to solve our customers’ most challenging problems
- You will build and maintain intuitive web applications that will give users hands-on access to our machine learning platform and custom training, which allows users to train their own models without using any code.
- You will develop reusable modules, components, and build tools for both internal and external use cases.
- You will develop and maintain API services.
- You will build and use benchmarking and load testing tools.
- You will design, deploy and manage web-scale distributed storage systems of various flavors, both relational (PostgreSQL) and nosql (redis, elasticsearch, etc.).
- A minimum of 5 years of professional full-stack development experience
- Experience working directly with customers
- You handle pressure well and you love being part of a team that wins.
- Experience with GO and Python is a big plus
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience building enterprise software is a plus
- It would be a plus if you have a background in search engines or information retrieval, cloud computing infrastructure (AWS), and/or containerization systems (Docker/K8s).
- Security Clearance is a huge plus!
- BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering