You’re part of the Modzy data science team that is focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer missions and businesses using machine learning techniques.
- You will work closely with Modzy customers to understand their questions and needs, then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle.
- You will write scripts to integrate data, conduct exploratory data analysis to discover hidden trends, apply machine learning to train predictive models, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points into objective answers.
- You will demonstrate a deep understanding of customer data, what it all means, and how it can be used.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience with R, Python, MATLAB, NETICA, or other mathematical software
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms
- Experience with designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Knowledge of optimization techniques, including linear programming and tools commonly associated with these techniques
- Security Clearance is a huge plus!
- MS degree in CS, Physics, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred; PhD degree in CS, Physics, Statistics, or Mathematics a plus