Data Science Research
You’re part of the Modzy Labs team that is focused on tackling AI research problems through a process of prototyping, implementation, measurement, and iteration.
- You will work closely with members of our Data Science team and use state-of-the-art machine learning tools to improve models and bring products to market based on your research.
- You will work on multiple projects, some in collaboration with other engineering teams
- You will help lead and contribute to research in new domains, learning approaches, projects on rare and emerging problems, or add new features to existing product lines.
- You will continue to learn about advances in the field by reading papers and perhaps attending conferences.
- You will apply your knowledge and experience with deep learning and AI to directly impact Modzy’s product roadmap.
- You will publish research papers, work with attorneys to file patent applications, represent Modzy’s research efforts outside of the company, and actively pursue speaking opportunities at relevant conferences and events.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience crafting and experimenting with neural networks and machine learning techniques
- Experience in rapid prototyping and quick experimentation
- Ability to write code that others can understand, adopt, and extend
- Fluent with using a neural network framework such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, or Theano and understanding how back-propagation works
- Fluent with Python, as well as experience with packages such as NumPy, pandas, and PyCUDA.
- Experience with different image types including IR, stereo, hyperspectral is a plus
- Security Clearance is a huge plus!
- MS or PhD in CS or related field