You’re part of the Modzy Sales team that is focused on working with executives and leaders at customer organizations to understand their challenges and find opportunities for Modzy to support their needs, drive value, and manage and develop a growing book of business.
- You will grow current accounts, identify prospects, diagnose needs, prescribe solutions, negotiate, and problem solve to build customer demand for Modzy.
- You will identify, engage, and close business within the DoD, intelligence community (IC), or commercial accounts
- You will build and maintain customer relationships to create demand and use those relationships to quickly close business by helping to define, identify, and pursue key opportunities.
- You will achieve revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account.
- You will collaborate with internal partners, including product, engineering, marketing, and customer success and colleagues to provide new use cases and product feedback, develop fresh approaches to using the product, understand winning strategies, and champion sustained success
- You will understand the technical considerations, contracting requirements, and certifications specific to the US Federal Government or commercial customers.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with demonstrated successful software sales and quota carrying in federal and commercial sectors
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience in building consultative relationships with customers, prospects, and partners and establishing trust
- Experience in communicating with technologists, developers, and executives both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of machine learning, systems architecture, enterprise application integrations, and working with software services
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of exceeding quota, self-motivation, have a sense of urgency and follow-through, multi-task, and work multiple sales opportunities simultaneously
- Security Clearance is a huge plus!
- BA or BS degree Additional Qualifications