Let’s face it. As we ponder what’s next, two things are painstakingly clear. The need for speed has never been greater. So is the demand for information and products we can trust. Given the immense costs and lead times to bring a new vaccine or drug to market, AI is already embedded across the life sciences industry, from biotechs and academia to pharmaceuticals and manufacturers, to help find better answers faster. Stakeholders also need assurance these answers are accurate, safe, and reliable.
Large AI investments are yielding strong returns, from expediting drug discovery and clinical trials to personalizing telemedicine. Across the board, AI transforms data into insights, insights into predictions and recommendations, ultimately leading to efficient, life-saving action. Yet much of this progress is hindered by the fact that industry professionals don’t trust AI predictions. That’s a huge stumbling block to overcome when human lives are at stake.
Look to Modzy’s secure platform to scale your AI with embedded explainability and governance
With image classification, natural language processing, and other AI techniques, Modzy offers something the industry has been sorely lacking: explainability. Without it, many AI efforts are doomed because the risks are too great. With our patent-pending explainability solutions, the Modzy platform is designed to allow you to understand why your AI makes a prediction, so that stakeholders understand how AI-enabled decisions are made.
Modzy also makes it easier to operationalize AI. For organizations with their own unique AI models yet lacking an easy way to scale and govern AI models, we offer a sophisticated solution through a simple interface. You gain an enterprise-grade, AI platform that layers on speed, scale, security, and governance in a repeatable, open way. With API access, built-in governance, adversarial defense, and explainability, Modzy accelerates the process of getting trustworthy AI out of the lab and into the enterprise.
Consider the life-saving possibilities ahead
Looking across the spectrum of AI capabilities and potential opportunities, there’s great promise ahead across the sector:
With a 10-20% rise in adverse event reports each year, manual review is too slow and expensive. AI offers a better way to quickly assess incoming information, and identify and prioritize the right path forward, all while yielding cost savings and improving overall response.
- Extract and classify critical data to assess events
- Expedite processing, reporting, and predicting
- Enable real-time detection of safety signals to enhance patient safety and minimize risk
Even the best AI won’t see the light of day if users don’t understand how it makes predictions. Explainability offers insight into how an AI-enabled decision was reached, providing transparency and trust into the process.
- Provide insight into how your AI models make predictions
- Establish trust with users by embedding explainability throughout all AI deployments
Improving how and when cancer and other illnesses are diagnosed can alter the course of a patient’s life. Deep learning and image classification models are already transforming image-based diagnostics, due to AI’s ability to identify patterns or anomalies hidden in large troves of data faster and more accurately than humans ever could.
- Detect medical conditions and make recommendations to physicians for potential course of treatment
- Combine disparate data across doctors’ notes, pathology reports, operating notes, etc. into unified patient profiles to identify potential patients as good fits for match trial criteria
Consider how Modzy can accelerate AI deployment within your organization
- Scalable platform to deploy, manage, monitor, and secure models deployed to your enterprise in hours instead of months
- Access to a robust marketplace of 70+ pre-trained models, retrainable to suit your needs
- Securely deploy to any infrastructure: cloud, on-premise or to the edge, and keep tabs on usage to control costs
- Monitor performance and AI usage within your organization while keeping your AI secure through embedded governance and adversarial defense