You’re part of the Modzy development team that is focused on creating the Modzy platform backend and powerful integrations with other tools.
- You will work closely with Modzy customers to understand their questions and needs, then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle.
- You will write amazing software using web services and APIs that power Modzy and enable integrations with front-end developers and mobile application developers.
- You will demonstrate a deep understanding of enterprise system API structure and design patterns.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience with enterprise software development
- Strong experience with containerization and large-scale architectures
- Some experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms is helpful
- Experience with designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
- Knowledge of optimization techniques, including security optimization
- MS degree in CS, Physics, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred