As our Head of Site Reliability Engineering, you will help us design and build our next-generation Enterprise AI Platform and Marketplace to handle the intricate needs of the most demanding Fortune 500 and Government customers. Be a part of a global engineering team, taking a lead role to define, implement, and operate a modern cloud stack that doesn’t compromise on security or performance.
We’re looking for someone who has some battle scars and some hard-earned wisdom gained by time working on a complex cloud application. We want someone who is excited about building the future as it’s being invented. We want a thoughtful technical leader who is eager to put their experience to good use while growing the scope of that expertise, all the while mentoring a team to achieve more than they can on their own.
Most of all, we want someone who wants to create the future, be a part of an incredible team, and build an awesome product in the process.
Is that you?
- 3+ years of DevSecOps or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- 1+ years of production experience with Kubernetes
- 3+ years of production experience with a major cloud provider (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCE)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, Spinnaker)
- Proficiency in a scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a Solutions Architect or in a role that directly supported a customer
- Experience with multi-cloud or hybrid-cloud
- Knowledgable about the latest cloud security best practices
- Experience with service meshes