Do you love finding ways to make systems more efficient? Do you find it impossible to simply maintain when you could improve? Engineering to make a system more resilient and efficient frees up time and money to build more capabilities. Whether you come from a background in network engineering, systems administration, or software development – if you have a passion for making systems better, we need you!
- You’ll with the Modzy team on the development of more robust systems for by building a resilient infrastructure.
- You’ll build in redundancy, implement monitoring tools, and automate wherever possible.
- You’ll reduce toil by scripting routine tasks and automating self-repair. This is your chance to leverage your expertise in modern cloud and container monitoring while assisting junior engineers and broadening your knowledge base.
- 2+ years of experience with monitoring a production cloud or container-based system
- Experience with administering Kubernetes
- Experience with administering a cloud environment
- Experience with building queries in log aggregation tools, including Splunk or Elasticsearch
- Experience with instrumenting cloud or container systems via a metrics collector, including Prometheus, SignalFX, DataDog, or New Relic
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience collecting and analyzing system traces using tools that include Jaeger, OpenTracing, SignalFX, DataDoc
- Experience with Azure