Do you love finding ways to make systems more efficient? Do you find it impossible to simply maintain when you could improve? Engineering to make a system more resilient and efficient frees up time and money to build more capabilities. Whether you come from a background in network engineering, systems administration, or software development – if you have a passion for making systems better, we need you!
- You’ll work with the Modzy team on the development of more robust systems for by building a resilient infrastructure.
- You’ll build in redundancy, implement monitoring tools, and automate wherever possible.
- You’ll reduce toil by scripting routine tasks and automating self-repair. This is your chance to leverage your expertise in Kubernetes, service meshes, monitoring tools, and the like while assisting junior engineers and broadening your knowledge base.
- 3+ years of experience with building, deploying, and troubleshooting containerized applications
- 2+ years of experience with administering Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience with administering Kubernetes in a production environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with configuration management tools, including HashiCorp Consul and Vault
- Experience with deploying and troubleshooting a service mesh, including Istio, Consul Connect, or linkerd
- Experience in working with high performance or distributed computing systems